Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

#13 Issues Paper Update

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been up to date with my posts.  I'm officially caught up in all of my classes now, and I will try harder to do better (story of my life).  Anyway, the issues paper is wonderful.  So far, I have been doing a bunch of research, and I have learned so much!  My paper is on the benefits of social networking, not only socially, but economically and organizationally as well.  Of course there are plenty of cons to social networking, but there are also many pros, so I am excited to write about it.  Any thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great. I am doing the energy crisis and have gotten a lot of resources as well. Saturday I am locking myself in the library for 12 hours and getting this thing done! But Saturday...

    ReplyDelete